Created to spotlight the developing stem cell industry with an in-depth look at common misconceptions, scientific breakthroughs and advancements, and popular issues and concerns, the Liveyon Pure-Cast video podcast recently answered the most popular questions popping up around the stem cell industry.
Liveyon Founder and CEO John Kosolcharoen and Director of Education Dr. Alan Gaveck provide answers to basic questions about stem cells in an attempt to shed light on the regenerative industry.
Here are some of the questions answered:
1.Will I have an inflammatory response?
Dr. Gavick: “While it’s not uncommon to have an inflammatory response, you don’t necessarily have to have it. And the reason for the inflammatory response, is people need to remember these cells are a heterogeneous mix of cells, and part of those are polymorphonuclear sites, and a component of a polymorphonuclear site is a neutrophil, and a neutrophil can stimulate prostaglandins.”
2.I’m in a lot of pain and I want to get a stem cell treatment— Does it hurt?
Dr. Gavick: “The shot doesn’t hurt any more than anything else.”
John Kosolcharoen: “Right, people go and get steroid injections and the only difference between a steroid injection and a stem cell injection is they’re stem cells instead of steroids.”
3. How many treatments do I need and when will I start feeling it?
Dr. Gavick: “We know statistically, approximately 86 percent of the patients who have joint injection only need one. However, if you’re in the other 14%, you’re still 100%. You’ve still got to have another one. And how long does it take? It can take a while. I usually tell doctors if they talk to their patients in the terms of weeks and months to look for healing and improvement, they’re going to have happy patients. If you talk in the terms of hours and days, no, they’re not going to be happy.”
Dr. Gavick and Kosolcharoen’s discussion ranged a full slate of topics covering frequently asked question in the stem cell industry. You can view the entre discussion here.
‘Liveyon launched ‘Liveyon Pure Cast,’ to bring to light the truth about this emerging field and connecting doctors, researchers, patients, and the general public directly with well-respected industry leaders. The podcast provides a complimentary resource for clients of the company’s new product line.
The exclusive video series streams live every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning and features John Kosolcharoen, founder and chief executive officer of Liveyon and Dr. Alan Gaveck, director of education, Liveyon. Dr. Gaveck brings 13 years of experience in both clinical and surgical medical treatments and the two hosts’ intellectual chemistry enhances the show’s format, as they tackle groundbreaking topics and introduce experts in the field of regenerative medicine, including leading researchers and physicians.
Founded in 2016, Liveyon is pushing the boundaries of regenerative medicine with its innovative take on product research and development, manufacturing and distribution, and commitment to safety and transparency. Liveyon and Liveyon Labs Inc. are committed to achieving unparalleled stem cell potency through high live nucleated cell counts, while following validation protocols that produce an extremely consistent product for the most efficacious outcomes. The company’s dynamic ability to adapt to changing market trends and execute on opportunities has fortified its exponential growth and the company is poised to continue making a huge impact in the industry 2019.
To stay up-to-date on the regenerative medicine industry and receive notices of free upcoming live streaming video events, please subscribe to ‘Liveyon Pure-Cast.’
For more Liveyon Pure Cast Podcast videos subscribe to our YouTube channel at:
Want to learn more about Liveyon Stem Cells? Contact us for more information.